Fri, Oct 07|
Celebrating 3 years, Gallery show x Scavenger Hunts x Artist & Photographer Talks. NYC's most active artists all in one show.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2022, 6:00 PM – Oct 09, 2022, 7:00 PM
New York, 23 Warren St, New York, NY 10007, USA
About the event
3 Day immersive art experience commemorating NYC's Street Art Scavenger Hunt
Created as a means to activate the street art community and encourage gatherings outside of traditional settings, the Hunt has become a huge success. In celebration of three years in action we are thrilled to announce "Shooters Hunt: Retrospective", a gallery show and activation series celebrating the hunt experience, our community and our journey so far.
Confirmed Artists : Sac Six, Sinclair The Vandal, Dylan Egon, Clockwork Cros, Isabelle Ewing, 0h10 M1ke, The Postman Collective, Uncuttart, Lecrue Eyebrows, Early Riser, Androi Oi, Billy Barnacles, Marzipan Physics, My life in Yellow, Konstance Patton, SteelFistVelvetGlove, Raddington Falls, Miyok Madness ...
Featured Hunts: Fire Flower & Stickermaul
Feature photographers: Ana Candelaria, Street Art Desire, Photomaul, Joe Evokes, Cats Coffee Creativity, Ollie Anders, Je Del Valle, Katie Godowski, Hady Mendez
Hunter Talk: Natasha Rivera, Photomaul + more
Shooters Hunt: Retrospective - Friday - Sunday Oct 7-9 Gallery
- Original Wheatpaste Art
- Framed/Canvas photos prints
- Original artist works
- Multimedia presentation featuring photos & videos from past events
- Limited Edition Collaborative Merch
Street Art Scavenger Hunts - Outdoors
- Scanveger Hunt (Sat/Sun) (2 Grand Prizes)
Limited merchandise (Collabs)
- T and Tote Bag collaborations by participating artists (Rare-limited)
- Pre-Opening First Look Friday - Community & Hunt participants "Early Access"
- Purchase limited merch and art before the public opening. (Pre-Order merch for early access)
- Opening Reception - Community Wide
- Scavenger Hunt
- Artist Talk - (Why participate/ About the experience/ Re: Photographers) Artist winners, Sinclair/Lecrue
- Hunters Talk - Community Chat - (Why participate/ About the experience/ Re: Street Art) Stats, winningest, fastest, prize count, most hunts
- Scavenger Hunt II
- Reception - Community Gathering
- Closing Announcements / Curator Remarks
About Shooters Hunt:
Established in 2019, Shooters Street Art is a lifestyle media brand that fosters the relationships between street art enthusiasts and artists. Shooters has been producing Shooters:Hunt, a street art scavenger hunt for three years.
Exploring NYC’s diverse neighborhoods, from the Lower East Side to Brooklyn, hunters search for new works of art, racing to win their very own original art prizes!
Verses Project - www.versesproject.org - Named after NYC Hip Hop Artist Vice Verses. The fund provides quarterly grants to artists in need. The purpose of the Verses Foundation is to provide artists direct grants towards active projects to help them complete their goals. A portion of the funds raised will be used to provide the following awards:
- 1 Photographer Grant
- 1 Visual Artist Grant